The Copen Grand property from CDL as well as MCL Land situated within Tengah Garden Walk The central part that is Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd., which is an joint venture between CDL along and MCC. The site is located in District 24.
Copen Grand EC spans 22,020.8 sqm . It could accommodate up to 620 homes. It can be able to accommodate a flooring size that is 61.659 sq m. Taurus Properties was the winner of the auction by making the highest bid of S$400.318 million, equivalent to S$603 for each sq feet per ppr. The bid was challenged with seven developers.
The brand-new Tengah estate covers more than 700ha. This is about similar to Bishan It will be home to the first city with no cars in the world’s centre , and allows residents to be in close proximity to nature.
The construction of the infrastructure is expected to start by 2022. The first phase of HDB flats will be constructed in the year 2018. It is thought that when the city is fully developed in the next two years. The town could comprise approximately 42,000 homes, including housing for the general public comprised of the majority 70% of the housing units.
Copen Grand map is located just a few mins away from the proposed Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It’s only a few feet away distance from the Kranji Expressway (KJE) as along with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
While Tengah will be fully developed by 2026, a lot of amenities and schools in the surrounding areas of Bukit Batok Jurong and Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is within walking away from three MRT stations which will become included in the Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC is comprised number of 622 apartments. The units are spread across 12-14 floors, comprised of 2 three, 4 as well as five bedroom. The building is fitted with parking in the basement and complete condominium facility. Nearby restaurants, amenities, entertainment, shopping malls and entertainment are only several minutes away.
With a period of 99 years, beginning 06th June 2021. The temporary occupation Permit (TOP) will be set to be issued in 2026.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
Masterplan is a strategy that plans for the development in property in addition to property at a minimum within the next 10 years.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by Secretary of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In line with HDB’s Roadmap to quality, sustainable and community-focused towns, we’ve witnessed the constant growth of a new generation of housing developments for the public sector over the last few years. They all have distinct designs, numerous green spaces, seamless paths for cyclists and pedestrians, and vibrant community spaces to engage with residents. It is expected that the forthcoming”Forest Town,” which is a brand-new “Forest town”, Tengah, will raise the bar for housing in the public sector due to the fresh plans, new concepts, and ingenuous designs.
3. The town is situated on the Western region inside Singapore. Western part in Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The primary reason for Tengah is the idea of creating the concept of a “Forest Town”, with homes that are situated by lush, natural surroundings. Residents are able to enjoy high-quality living and become part of the local community by using an array of green areas as well as amenities.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six fundamental concepts:
- A town that is located in the evergreen forest
- Facilities to move about without any difficulty
- There are bicycle and walking paths across the globe.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
The making of a intelligent and sustainable town
5. Tengah is the world’s first “forest town” that is designed to blend with the surrounding vegetation and the natural habitat. The primary attraction is the partnership with the National Parks Board to create about 100m wide and a 5km long forest corridor that links to the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. As it is being transformed into an extensive forest habitat, services like hiking trails are accessible for the general public to take a stroll through the forest and enjoy the beauty of nature.
6. It is believed for the Tengah Town Centre is planned to be a car-free Town Centre, amidst a green park and cars will be operating under the town centre. The town center will be clean, free of cars and welcoming to all people, as well as an accessible space for pedestrians. The roads situated in Tengah will also feature designated pathways for walking and cycling along both sides so that residents can enjoy a the smooth and secure connections to walking and cycling.
7. The growth of Tengah will be controlled with its Smart HDB Town Framework, which was first introduced in 2014. Smart technology can help create a healthy as well as sustainable area for living. Residents will receive higher quality services and a greater convenience within their homes as well as at their estate.
uninterrupted connectivity Transport Mobility and seamless Connection
It’s only two minutes stroll from Tengah’s car-free future center, which is located within the heart of Tengah Town that also features many green transportation options that aid in reducing carbon footprint. This coincides with plans of the Federal government to reduce the greenhouse gases that are released. Tengah residents of the EC will have the opportunity to avail of the many long and wide cycles that connect with other parts of Tengah Town. The roads will run beneath the town’s central region and will free up valuable first floor space to allow residents of Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational facilities or green spaces for children who want to have fun in.
Relaxation , nature and peace
A vast Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be complemented by ponds and canals that provide lush green as well as blue zones. Central Park will be the central green space of Tengah that will provide an idyllic and tranquil space for residents to unwind and enjoy a variety of recreational activities.
New spaces such as “Community Farmways” which allow residents to benefit from urban gardening and communal gardening in their neighborhood. Community Farmways” will offer residents the chance to participate in hobby farming and create bonds among neighbors.
The Jurong Region MRT Line JRL which is which is also known JRL JRL JRL, is a planned rapid transit line which is being planned. The line is anticipated to be completed in 2029 (originally 2028) It will constitute Singapore’s 7th MRT line in Singapore which will operate entirely automated and driverless operation. The Jurong Region Line (JRL) is 24 km long comprising 24 stations. The line will serve the residents living in Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the development that is planned within Boon Lay and the Tengah region. The line will connect with the major activity hubs at Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as well as The Jurong Industrial estate, which comprises Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway. It will also be entirely overground.
Copen Grand EC located located near to 3 proposed JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT as well as JS4 Hong Kah Station, in the coming Jurong Region Line that is expected to be completed by 2029. It’s a just 5 minutes drive to the nearest Tengah MRT. The idea behind Tengah Town will be within only a few steps from and from MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car light zone.
Since Copen Grand EC located in Tengah Town, it is situated in the middle of Tengah Town therefore it is only a short walk to the medical facilities as well as a hub for sports that encourages a healthy life manner. Tengah EC will be connected to the other parts of the town via transportation hubs as well as additional services.
There are numerous options Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of government officials to establish the EC one of the most advanced technological facilities, with various sophisticated features. is accessible at Tengah Town.